Tuesday, January 29, 2019

QUEBEC - MAINE - DAY 103 - SEP 13

Another beautiful, quiet day in Quebec heading for the USA. There was quite a lot of climbing and it was heavily wooded. The border crossing sits at about 2,000 feet and doesn't appear to get a lot of business. This little number came to mind by one of my favorite singers; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7xz-l9BQoc
There are more songs after the first one if you have the time. 

You can see a little color in the trees, but I'm afraid I will miss the heart of leaf-peeping season. Unfortunately the road turns to crap as soon as you enter Maine. I kid you not, nothing was this lumpy in Iceland or Canada. On the other hand, the forests of Maine are gorgeous. I made it down to the one-horse town of Jackman and settled into a nice motel.

Route;




Pictures;


No comments:

Post a Comment