Tuesday, January 29, 2019

QUEBEC - DAY 84 - AUG 25

Another pleasant day, slightly overcast, with a slight tailwind. I think I'm getting spoiled. There were a few more hills today and the scenery is picking up a tad. Lots of nice little towns. I had some killer crepes in a very French restaurant in Newport. Chandler was the biggest town I went through today, where the sculpture and old train were found. I made it to the resort town of Perce. This place was hopping. It did have a very nice atmosphere and the rock stacks out in the ocean, but I felt like a lot of the other towns were just as attractive and didn't have near as much tourist activity.

I found a motel that wasn't booked solid, walked around, had a bite to eat, and settled in for the evening.

Route;





Pictures;

No comments:

Post a Comment