Thursday, January 3, 2019

NOVA SCOTIA - DAY 43 - JULY 15

After resting up from my chain debacle and watching the third-fourth playoff game of the World Cup, I decided it would be a good idea to see some of Halifax. The Mount Saint Vincent University where I am staying has been as quiet as a tomb. Their campus is quite lovely. The green buildings and lake are some evidence. The big tan colored building is a retirement home on top of the hill nearby. I'm thinking of immigrating.

Halifax has everything a small city should have, including a little traffic. I did a loop around the peninsula that it sits on. There are many leafy green residential areas, historical spots, universities, parks, a big industrial port, and a great downtown waterfront walking area.

Route;





Pictures;


No comments:

Post a Comment