Friday, January 18, 2019

QUEBEC - DAY 82 - AUG 23

I had a very pleasant 2 night stay with a young professional couple in Campbellton, New Brunswick. Kristin, a psychologist, and Alex, a physical therapist have two young boys and they both work at the same hospital. Their life is very busy.

After leaving I crossed the bridge into the Province of Quebec and started up the Gaspe Peninsula. The weather was not sunny for most of the day as forecast, but I did have a tailwind. No substantial hills, just a few rollers and I went through some nice little towns along the water, namely Carleton-sur-Mer and then Maria.

I thought it was interesting that I am now back in the Eastern time zone. In fact all of Quebec except the far eastern part is in this zone. By the time I got to New Richmond the sun was out and I made another very nice "warmshower" connection.

Route;




Pictures;


No comments:

Post a Comment